We must receive the write-up or information no later than 21 days after the wedding. Friday noon is the deadline for the following week's issue.
- Be sure your photographer knows you have a deadline to meet. There is a $20 fee for each picture. If e-mailing your write-up, please send the photo as a separate .jpg attachment to email@example.com Do not send the picture as part of a Word document. Photos may be color or black &white.
- A $25 late fee will be charged for publishing wedding stories after the 21-day deadline.
- We cannot make exceptions to deadline policies and reserves the right to edit ALL information.
- Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (940) 825-3201 for further assistance.
- This form is a guideline. It is not necessary to complete all sections. Please indicate whether you wish to use formal (Mr. & Mrs. John Doe) or informal (John & Jane Doe) style. If you're not sure how to list divorced or deceased parents or grandparents, we'll be happy to assist you.
- Descriptions should stick with the facts (the bride wore a strapless gown with panels of alencon lace). We think every bride is beautiful & all weddings are glorious.
- The story should be a factual account of the wedding, reception, rehearsal dinner & out-of-town guests (grouped by cities).
- Keep your sentences simple. Instead of saying, "The bride chose to wear" or "The bride was attired," the newspaper account will read "The bride wore." We do not print designer names or labels.
- THERE IS A 750 WORD LIMIT FOR WEDDING WRITE-UPS. EXCESS WORDS WILL BE EDITED. The rehearsal dinner & bridesmaids' brunch are not included in the word count.
- There is a $20 fee for each picture. Please send as a separate attachment as a JPG or TIF only to: email@example.com
Deadline is Friday at noon for the next publication.